- Help reduced duct clogged filters
- Reduce risk of hydro-locking engine
- Modular functionality
- Works with folding windshield, removed doors, windshield light bars
- Mandrel bent aluminum
Dusty Trails Rides and Deep Water Fordings. Anyone who takes their rig off-road is likely to encounter these conditions. The new Modular XHD Snorkel System from Rugged Ridge relocates the vulnerable stock air intake location to help reduce dust clogged filters and the risk of hydro-locking your engine. It is also the first snorkel designed with the modular functionality of a Pre-filter Low Mount and Ram High Mount air intake design. Unlike other snorkels, you don't have to give up flexibility for functionality. Not only did we engineer our snorkel to allow the windshield to fold and doors to be removed, we built it for use with our dual battery tray, windshield light bar and windshield light mounting tabs. Because what good is having a snorkel to cross the river, if you have to leave your lights and the dual battery (to power your winch) on the other side? Note: Windshield light mounting tabs only compatible with low mount. The Modular XHD Snorkel System comes standard with the Pre-filter Low Mount. The Pre-filter Low Mount relocates the air intake to just below the windshield and draws cool air from outside the hot engine compartment. The optional Ram High Mount design allows the air intake to be extended up an additional 21 inch to the top of the windshield. The two air intake mounts are easily interchangeable to give you the modular functionality best suited to your needs. The system is manufactured from premium thermoformed plastic, mandrel bent aluminum and hi-temp silicone connection hoses. Built in manual drain valves channel away excess water to prevent it from entering the intake system. It installs with minor modification to the fender, but without the major cutting and surgery that other kits require. The new lower air cleaner box installs in place of the factory unit, so you don't have to hack and tap. Just attached the factory upper air box, chose from the Pre-filter Low Mount or High Mount design and go! Patents D687,071 and D687,072 and 8,960,347
When your product is purchased from Omix-ADA and is not separately warranted by either Omix-ADA or the manufacturer, then this Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights and is the only warranty Omix-ADA makes in connection with your purchase.1Omix-ADA neither assumes nor authorizes any manufacturer, vendor, retailer, other person or entity to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with its products or this Limited Warranty.
What is Covered?
Subject to the terms, exclusions and limitations herein and with respect only to products first sold in the United States, Omix-ADA warrants to the initial retail purchaser ("purchaser") only that when installed and used on purchaser's vehicle according to supplied product installation instructions and/or warnings, purchaser's Omix-ADA product shall be free of defects in material and workmanship for five (5) years. This Limited Warranty shall be measured from the date of initial retail purchase, extends only to the initial retail purchaser and is not transferable. ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Your warrantor for these parts is Omix-ADA, Inc, 460 Horizon Dr., Suite 400 Suwanee, GA 30024(770/614-6101). Omix-ADA reserves the right to: (a.) require proof of purchase as a condition of this Limited Warrantyplease use warranty registration card, (b.) make future revisions to this product or it's Limited Warranty without obligation to conform existing product or provide purchaser with prior notice.
What is Not Covered?
Your Omix-ADA Limited Warranty does not cover damage or claims to any component, vehicle or person other than the Omix-ADA product purchased. Your Limited Warranty does not cover damage or claims to any component, vehicle or person Omix-ADA determines to have been damaged by or subjected to:
• Inadequate mounting or installation, water, alteration, modification, misuse or failure to maintain.
• Damage in any part attributable to: (a.) vehicle systems or components (including electronic stability control) or (b.) combination with non-Omix-ADA products.
• Normal wear and tear/product deterioration.
• Scratches or defects in product finishes or damage due to shipping.
• Accidents, impact by rocks, trees, obstacles or other aspects of the use environment.
• Theft, vandalism or other negligent or intentional damage.
Remedy Limited to Repair/Replacement:
The exclusive remedy provided for products covered under this Limited Warranty shall be, upon Omix-ADA's inspection and at Omix-ADA's option, either repair, replacement (with Omix-ADA supplied parts) or refund for the product purchase price. Any parts repaired or replaced will be considered part of the original product and will not extend the term of Limited Warranty. Customers requesting warranty consideration should first contact the independent distributor selling your product to obtain a Returned Goods Authorization number. All removal, shipping and installation costs are customer's responsibility. If a replacement part is needed before your part can be returned, you must first purchase the replacement part. Then, if Omix-ADA determines the part warrantable, you will be credited the purchase price of that part. Other Limitations - Exclusion of Damages - Your Rights Under State Law:
• In consideration of the purchase price paid, neither Omix-ADA nor any independent distributor are responsible for any loss of use or time, rental costs, or for any incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages (whether arising in tort or contract) you may have or incur in connection with your vehicle, or your Omix-ADA product. Your exclusive remedy hereunder is, at Omix-ADA's option, repair/replacement or refund as described above.
• This Limited Warranty gives you specific rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. For example, while all implied warranties are disclaimed herein, any implied warranty required by law is limited to the duration and other enforceable terms of Limited Warranty described above. Some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts and /or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations and exclusions herein may not apply to you.
1See exclusive Limited Warranty Terms included with ORV suspension, Rugged Ridge winches, wheels, floor liners, Alloy-USA axles/gears and other Omix-ADA products.
1+ hour install time.