C2 Cargo Curtain
- Designed to work with C3 Configurable Cargo Cover
- Heavy duty ballistic weave construction ensures items and pets stay where placed
- Full top to bottom separation of rear seat area from rear cargo area
- Innovative design allows for fast installation and removal
- Includes handy storage bag
Designed to work with the C3 Cargo Cover, the Cargo Curtain provides full top to bottom separation between the seats and the cargo area. Heavy Duty ballistic weave construction is built to give you years of use while the innovative design allows for easy installation and removal. Comes with a handy storage bag to keep the curtain protected when not in use.
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
Installs in minutes. If you have any questions, please give us a call!
CURT provides limited lifetime warranty coverage against defects in factory workmanship and materials for CURT products ("Products") sold by factory authorized dealers for use by retail (end use) consumers. This Limited Warranty is provided only to the original Product consumer and applies only to the original installation. The Class III trailer hitch is backed by a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship & materials but has a 1-year warranty on the finish and parts. Each of the warranty coverage periods runs from the date of purchase of the Product (proof of purchase is required) and applies only to warranted defects that first occur and are reported to CURT within the applicable warranty period.
If a defect covered by this warranty occurs, CURT will repair or replace the Product, or refund the purchase price, in its sole discretion. This "repair, replacement or refund" remedy is the sole and exclusive remedy under this Limited Warranty. CURT has no responsibility or liability for any incidental or consequential damages, such as loss of use of vehicles or trailers, towing charges, storage charges, labor and service charges for removing or reinstalling products, loss of or damage to personal property, or interest or finance charges, all of which are specifically excluded and disclaimed from this Limited Warranty.
Certain items are excluded from Limited Warranty coverage by CURT, and this Limited Warranty coverage does not apply to:
- Wear and tear from normal use, including damage from road debris
- Improper product selection, application, installation or maintenance
- Modifications, including the attachment of other hardware or components
- Misuse, abuse, overloading, improper trailering or hauling, accident
- Corrosion or damage due to environmental conditions
The Purchaser must have proof of purchase to obtain service under this Limited Warranty. Contact CURT for a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) and return instructions; CURT will not accept Products unless an RGA has been issued. The Purchaser must deliver the Product to CURT or an authorized CURT dealer along with the RGA number and proof of purchase.